The Fifth Third Bank Financial Empowerment Mobile is rolling into Charleston Monday, July 24 to provide free financial and mortgage counseling and free credit reports.
The Financial Empowerment Mobile, also known as an eBus, is a 40-foot long transit bus that has been retrofitted and turned into a mobile financial classroom. Powered by satellite technology, the eBus is equipped with Internet-accessible workstations and staffed by Fifth Third professionals.
Fifth Third has teamed up with Alliance Credit Counseling to provide the credit reports and the Charleston Area Alliance to host the bus at its office, located at 1116 Smith St. in Charleston.
Get on board the Fifth Third eBus to:
- View your credit report and credit score
- Receive money management tips and budgeting help
- Get information on affordable home loans and refinancing
- Learn how to prevent foreclosure on your home
- Open a checking or savings account, or apply for a home mortgage, auto loan or credit card
- One-on-one evaluation of your personal finances
- Speak with credit counselors from non-profit agencies
- Learn about identity theft prevention tactics
The Fifth Third eBus helps strengthen communities by providing convenient access to financial services and financial education. Providing access to financial services outside of Fifth Third's traditional offices makes it not only convenient, but also less intimidating for community members.
Fifth Third will also host a Lunch & Learn at noon Monday, July 24 on Personal Finance and Small Business Lending at the Charleston Area Alliance. Click here
to learn more or register for the free Lunch & Learn event.
The Fifth Third Financial Empowerment Mobile is a Fifth Third Bank L.I.F.E. (Lives Improved through Financial Empowerment®) program, which strives to reach consumers at every age and stage of life through foundational financial education in partnership with local community organizations.