Join Generation Charleston for its annual Loft Walk. The self-guided tour will highlight the uniqueness of residential units in downtown Charleston. The tour offers something for everyone - from young professionals and empty nesters looking to live downtown, as well as those interested in historic preservation, interior design and urban living.
Start the tour at Recovery Sports Grill and walk or board a KRT Trolley to visit participating properties. Loft Walk stops include:
- 1031 Quarrier St., Charleston, WV 25301 The Atlas Building
- 37 Downing St, Charleston, WV 25301
- 1108 Kanawha Blvd. E., Unit 404, Charleston, WV 25301
- 814 Virginia St., Charleston, WV 25301 The Virginian
- 601 Morris St., Charleston, WV 25301 Charmco Building
for a Google Map of Loft Walk participating properties.
Loft Walk is a Charleston Area Alliance Urban Living Week event. Urban Living Week highlights the advantages of living, working and playing in downtown Charleston. Additional Urban Living Week events include Space Walk
Wednesday, Oct. 18 and ArtWalk
Thursday, Oct. 19.