Curious about spaces and buildings in downtown Charleston?
Join the Charleston Area Alliance for Space Walk, presented by GAI Consultants. The self-guided walking tour will take you into a variety of multi-dimensional downtown digs, including many hidden gems and blank spaces primed for renovation.
Space Walk properties include:
- 180-182 Summers St., Charleston, WV 25301, presented by Goldman Associates
- 209 Hale St., Charleston, WV 25301, presented by West Virginia Commercial
- 232 Capitol St., Charleston, WV 25301, presented by Capitol Center
- 135 Summers St., Charleston, WV 25301 Summers Square, presented by Berkshire Hathaway
- 123 Summers St., Charleston, WV 25301 Capitol Theater, presented by Berkshire Hathaway
- 118 Capitol St., Charleston, WV 253001, presented by Melanie McClellan and Real Estate Resources
- 817 Quarrier St., Charleston, WV 25301, presented by April Epperly and Real Estate Resources
- 1031 Quarrier St, Suite C, Charleston, WV 25301, presented by Riggs Corporation
- 716 Lee St., Charleston, WV 25301, presented by Rusty Webb
- 170 Summers St., Charleston, WV 25301 Dupont Hotel, presented by the City of Charleston
for a map of participating properties. Designed for the intellectually curious as well as enterprising entrepreneurs, step into downtown’s most historic buildings and lesser-known spaces.
Use the map as tool to discover downtown's amazing vacant properties. Property managers will be at all the participating spaces to walk you through the buildings and answer any questions.
Space Walk is a Charleston Area Alliance Urban Living Week event. Urban Living Week highlights the advantages of living, working and playing in downtown Charleston. Additional Urban Living Week events include Loft Walk
Tuesday, Oct. 17 and ArtWalk
Thursday, Oct. 19.