**This page is for entrepreneurs looking to apply for Thrive. If you're interested in registering for the event as an attendee, click HERE.**
Thrive is a community-based approach to supporting local entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs take the stage to present their crowdfunding pitch campaign, competing against one another for community members' votes.
Entrepreneurs find ambassadors who can spread their brand's message and the top vote-getting entrepreneur takes home a cash prize to scale up their operation. Previous Thrive winners include Katie Rugeley of The Initialed Life, Morgan Richards of Morgan Rhea and Emily Sokolosky of Base Camp Printing.
Click 'Register Now' above to apply. Choose the 'Click here to continue your event registration' link under the 'Not a member?' heading to proceed to application.
How does it work?
Whether you have a fantastic idea, are looking to expand or are a startup already operating - if you have a business or product that could use financial support, then apply to participate in Thrive.
Where does capital investment come from?
- Entrepreneur applicants must register online by 5 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 21. Must be 18 by Nov. 14 to apply.
- Applications are reviewed by an independent panel of judges who will select finalists to be featured at Thrive.
- Leading up to the event, finalists meet with local business coaches to get tips and suggestions for their respective business plan presentations.
- Finalists pitch business plan to promote their idea and outline need for capital investment at Thrive.
- Top vote-getting entrepreneur will take home cash prize to scale-up operations.
- Community members pay a $30 entry fee to attend Thrive, which gives them the opportunity to vote for an entrepreneur to support for capital investment.
- Community member attendance fees are combined with seed capital from event sponsors for the top vote-getter's capital investment.
for a flyer with more information for applicants.
for information on Thrive sponsorships.