Aaron's Business Solutions Powered By Prosource
- Copy-Print-Delivery Services
- Web - Software - Cellular - Telecommunications
- Office - Administration Service/Support/Supplies
Since 1967 Aaron’s Business Solutions has been providing state of the art office technology and service to the Tri-State Area. Partnering with Industry leaders, such as Toshiba America Business Solutions, Hewlett Packard, Lexmark, United Stationers and many others, gives Aaron’s the ability to provide each and every customer with the right formula for success. Whether it’s improving workflow, making your staff more productive or achieving cost savings, Aaron's can help your company achieve your goals.
Aaron’s Business Solutions is totally devoted to Customer Satisfaction. Whether your need is a Multifunctional Document Imaging Device, Data Management Software, or any of our 30,000 office supply or furniture items, we are here to help. With our professionally trained Sales and Customer Service Team, along with factory trained Technicians, IT Support Staff, and our Furniture Assembly and Delivery Team, no task is to large for Aaron’s.
With offices in Huntington and Charleston West Virginia, our team is able to provide prompt and professional service across the entire region. We also strive to represent the most environmentally conscious products. Helping our customers protect our environment is a high priority at Aaron’s Business Solutions.
Our commitment to our customers has made Aaron’s the leading business solutions and service organization in the area.
- Prosource has been ranked 205th in the world for Manged IT Services
- Our goal is to raise the bar-with our employees, with our customers, with our communities.
- Prosource was named ITEX Dealer of the Year for 2015.
- We have been family-owned and operated for sixty (60) years.
- We are Six Sigma Lean Office Certified.
Ext. 11 from 1-64, turn right, 16th Street Road will turn into Hal Greer Boulevard, turn left on 9th Avenue, turn right on 11th Street. Our office is on the left - the corner of 8th Avenue and 11th St