- Lawyers & Legal Services
Babst Calland is one of the most respected top-tier firms in the mid-Atlantic United States. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience needed to solve complex legal problems for corporations, private companies and organizations of all types. Clients trust us to put specific industry experience and know-how to work in ways that favorably impact their business.
We're proud of our track record for delivering the highest level of client service. Our philosophy is simple. As an integrated group of more than 130 attorneys, we work as a team, not as a group of sole practitioners. We approach our clients business as if it were our own and treat everyone with the same level of respect. Together, we solve problems and allocate resources to provide the highest level of service in the most cost-effective manner possible.
In addition to embracing the philosophy of outstanding clients services, our Firm has an ''In the trenches'' approach as many of our attorneys bring specific industry and corporate backgrounds to their practice areas.
Babst Calland's Charleston, WV office handles a wide range of legal issues that include a particular focus on natural gas and other energy-related issues, as well as environmental, business services, title, litigation, land use, construction, and employment & labor law. The Charleston attorneys are admitted to the Bar in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Kentucky.
- Best know for a comprehensive multi-disciplinary legal team & approach complemented by a strong environmental practice.
- Nearly three decades of experience in handling a variety of matters and for a wide range of clients.
- Representing Clients in both conventional and unconventional natural resource development plays.
- The Charleston office has a particular focus on natural gas and other energy-related issues.
- Our energy practice has grown six-fold during the past few years, with full service-offices in PA, OH and WV.
BB&T building on corner of Lee and Summers streets