Bailey & Wyant, PLLC
- Lawyers & Legal Services
Bailey & Wyant, PLLC, is a full-service law firm. Since our inception in 2000, we have built our practice and our reputation on providing aggressive, effective legal representation, while being ever mindful of our clients' individual needs, goals, and economic interests. Our firm has grown due to our commitment to resolving our clients; legal matters in a timely, cost-effective, and efficient manner.
In sum, our lawyers strive to exceed your expectations and deliver dynamic representation. We encourage you to contact Bailey & Wyant in your time of legal need. Whether your case involves a personal injury, contractual claim, employment law issue, insurance dispute, or other type of legal matter, we can offer our unrivaled services.
Bailey & Wyant is top listed in the Best Lawyers Guide.
Bailey & Wyant is recognized by both its peers and clients as a Distinguished Law Firm in Martindale-Hubbell.
Charles Bailey is identified as the Governor's ''Go To'' Attorney in the National Law Journal.
- Charles Bailey was recognized in Chambers and Partners as a Notable Practitioner in litigation
- David Wyant was named a Super Lawyer in West Virginia in 2011
- Charles Bailey was selected by his peers to be included in the Best Lawyers of America Guide in 2012 and 2013
- Charles Bailey named the Cambridge Prof. of the Year 2010 & is designated as a 2009 Super Lawyer in Gen. Litigation
Whom to Contact
- Thomas BuckMemberPhone: (304) 223-3100
- John FullerMemberPhone: (304) 720-0704
- Jason HammondMemberPhone: (304) 345-4222
- Kristen HammondAssociatePhone: (304) 345-4222
- Amy HaynieAssociatePhone: (304) 345-4222
- Jordan HerrickAssociatePhone: (304) 345-4222
- Josef HorterOf CounselPhone: (304) 345-4222
- Mark KeppleMemberPhone: (304) 233-3100
- Dan LeMastersAssociatePhone: (304) 345-4222
- James Marshall, IIIAssociatePhone: (304) 345-4222
- David MincerMemberPhone: (304) 345-4222
- Kelly MorganMemberPhone: (304) 720-0711
- Suleiman Oko-oguaPhone: (304) 720-0721
- David SchumacherOf CounselPhone: (304) 345-4222
- Marc SlotnickMemberPhone: (877) 725-4462
- David WyantManaging Member, WheelingPhone: (304) 233-3100
Located at the United Center on the corner of Virginia and Court Street.