Clayman & Associates, PLLC
Clayman & Associates provides businesses, individuals and the legal system with assessment and intervention services. Whether you are experiencing trouble in your business, your life or in the courtroom, we have the knowledge and expertise to meet your needs. We are committed to providing the highest quality evaluations and specialized interventions available. With nearly 90 years combined experience and thousands of completed assessments, our psychologists and staff possesses both a clinical and expertise that is distinctly unique and difficult to equal. Clayman & Associates has gained a reputation as one of the leading sources of assessments and interventions throughout the country.
Offering business, personal and legal consultation services.
Troubled employee? Poor workplace morale? Costly mistakes? We offer services customized to your specific business needs. Business services include HR/Bus. Dev. and Continuing Ed. Workshops, Fitness for Duty/Risk Assessments, Disability Evaluations and more!
We understand that problems cannot be clearly defined or resolved in an hour or be put on hold when you need immediate attention. If you are faced with life?s complex problems, no matter how big or small, you need clear solutions. We offer comprehensive individualized services for your personal needs. Personal services include: Lifeguide, Geriatric Services and Individual Assessment/Intervention.
Having over 30 years of courtroom experience, Clayman & Associates offers assessments that are trusted in both state and federal courts. Legal Consultation Svcs. available.
- Provide comprehensive, data-driven evaluations
- Tailored program to the need of each individual/business
- Responsive, non-traditional solutions
- Best practices driven organization
Whom to Contact
- Carrie BoweDirector of Marketing and Bus. DevelopmentPhone: (304) 345-0880
- Beverly BransonPhone: (304) 345-0880
- David A ClaymanDirector/Clinical & Forensic PsychologistPhone: (304) 345-0880
- Steven CodyPhone: (304) 345-0880
- Stephen FinkPhone: (304) 345-0880
- Sarah GinnPhone: (304) 345-0880
- Lisette Jean-JacquesPsychologistPhone: (304) 345-0880
- Kara KirtlyPhone: (304) 345-0880
- Brenda KoperPhone: (304) 345-0880
- Jennifer OnksPhone: (304) 345-0880
- Judy PazerskiExecutive AssistantPhone: (304) 345-0880
In Ashton Place Plaza inside Ashton Medical Building on the 2nd floor