Edgewood Country Club
- Country Clubs
- Health - Fitness - Beauty
- Parks & Recreation
- Conference Centers
- Associations, Chambers, & Clubs
- Travel, Transportation and Tourism
- Event Planning, Design and Production
Edgewood is West Virginia's premiere Country Club, originally chartered in 1898 as Glenwood Athletic Club. Our sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere has wooed many across the years and successfully appeals to all age ranges for social and business activities alike. As our membership spans the generations, so too does our capacity as a multi-purpose Club. We constantly strive to provide the best possible environment and services by being ever in touch with the varied needs of our most important asset, our wonderfully diverse membership.
Charleston's most distinctive dining can be found at Edgewood Country Club. We can guarantee a memorable experience through in the Edgewood Room, Cox Grille, Terrace Dining, or Members Lounge.
The only course in the Kanawha Valley that features bent grass tees, fairways, and slick, undulating greens, players at all levels of ability find that the course, driving range, putting greens and short game practice area offer excellent opportunities for practice, social and competitive golf.
Squash and Tennis opportunities available throughout the year.
The pool is a favorite place each summer. Also join the ECC Swim Team for a fun summer activity.
Fitness & Spa
Schedule an appointment with trainer Michael Lipscomb for a fantastic workout, visit the gym, sauna or spa. Edgewood offers the amenities you need to stay happy, healthy, relaxed and fit.
Events, Weddings, Banquets
Consider Edgewood for your next event or celebration!
Whom to Contact
- Judy L ComerOffice ManagerPhone: (304) 343-5557 x102
- Greg KirbyMaintenance DepartmentPhone: (304) 343-5557 x116
- Cox Grill RoomCasual DiningPhone: (304) 343-5557 x129
- Massage TherapistsSpa StaffPhone: (304) 343-5557 x121
- Brandi ThomasMarketing DirectorPhone: (304) 343-5557 x114
- Martha WhitingAccounts Payable Billing ManagerPhone: (304) 343-5557 x103
To Edgewood - take Washington Street West to Edgewood Drive. Club is located past Edgewood Summit entrance, top of hill on the R. To the Golf Course - I-77 north to exit 114 (Sissonville, Pocatalico).