- Travel, Transportation and Tourism
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is an ongoing American success story. Our guiding principles, and humble beginning, revolve around personal honesty and integrity. We believe in strengthening our communities one neighborhood at a time, serving our customers as if they were our family, and rewarding hard work. These things are as true today as they were when we were founded in 1957.
Today, our massive network means Enterprise is the largest transportation solutions provider. We offer car, truck and motorcycle rentals, as well as car sharing and car sales. We’re in over 30 countries with more than 7,200 locations. What does this mean to our customers? We're there when you need us.
We take an active role in sustainability, not only because it’s smart for our business, but because we believe in making the world a better place for future generations. Because of our size, we are in a unique position to foster innovation, advance research and test market-driven solutions.
Whom to Contact
- Harley Allen TaylorPhone: (304) 561-4560
- Sean DevlinVice President General ManagerPhone: (304) 720-6890
- Chad DiCoccoCorporate Account ManagerPhone: (304) 720-6890
- Tamara EubanksPhone: (304) 144-3644
- Nikki GrayGroup Recruiting ManagerPhone: (304) 720-6880
- Elizabeth HolsteinBranch ManagerPhone: (304) 720-6890
- Michele RippePhone: (304) 720-6890
- Cara RoushPhone: (304) 720-6890
- Robert SiwoPhone: (304) 720-6890
- Scott SixBusiness Rental Sales ExecutivePhone: 72304-720-6890 x 155
- Rodney TerryArea ManagerPhone: (304) 929-2445
- Erin WatkinsPhone: (304) 720-6890
- Brett WebsterPhone: (304) 720-6890