Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
- Wholesalers & Distributors
- Shopping & Retail
- Building Materials/Equipment/Maintenance
- Electrical & Lighting Equipment & Supply
In the US, Ferguson is ranked by trade publications as the largest distributor of plumbing supplies and pipe, valves and fittings (PVF). It is also the third largest distributor of heating and cooling equipment (HVAC/R) and the second largest company within the waterworks industry.
Founded in 1953, Ferguson employs approximately 18,000 associates in almost 1,300 locations and serves customers in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and Mexico. The company is committed to growth ? of their business, their people and their support of the communities in which they do business.
Ferguson was acquired by the Wolseley Group in 1982. Coupled with Ferguson?s strong commitment to customer service and entrepreneurial spirit, Wolseley?s financial strength has allowed them to diversify into residential, HVAC/R, waterworks, commercial and industrial industries. The company has a tradition of supporting civic, cultural, educational and environmental activities through participation and financial contributions.
- Ferguson has earned a strong reputation amongst plumbers, contractors, remodelers, builders, architects and more
- We pride ourselves on providing world class customer service
- Our showroom offers the finest selection in lighting, appliances, bath and kitchen faucets, fixtures and accessories
- Our product experts all have years of industry experience and are extremely knowledgeable about the products we carry
- Visit our local showroom and sit with an industry trained product expert to map out your dream kitchen and bath
Located near Fazio's Italian Restaurant