Intl. Assoc. of B.S. O.& R. Iron workers Local No. 301
- Commercial/Industrial Services
- Contractors & Construction
- Employment/Temporary Services
The Iron Workers Local No. 301 has be in business since August 6, 1919, representing the membership of Charleston and surrounding jurisdiction We represent ironworkers who work on bridges, structural steel, ornamental architectural, and misc., metals and rebar. We build safely and skillfully, getting the job done on time and within budget. We provide many benefits and support for our union members. These benefits include the advantage of working under a collective bargaining agreement that brings bigger paychecks, better health and retirement benefits, more secure jobs, and safe working conditions.
- We have been serving the Kanawha Valley and beyond since 1919.
- We operate a certified Apprenticeship Program.
- Iron Workers Loc. 301 is an Amer. Welding Soc. certified Welding Facility with two certified Welding Inspectors on staff
- Local. 301, with Charleston LEAD program offer a hazard recognition safety training & drug screening program.
Route 21 Charleston