Counseling hours 4 -9
Life Strategies Counseling Services Inc.
Life Strategies Counseling Service Inc. provides therapeutic intervention for clients on an outpatient basis. Our Therapists work with children, adolescents, and adults to promote optimum mental health. We help individuals with anxiety; depression; addictions and substance abuse; family, parenting and marital problems; suicide; stress management; problems with self-esteem; and issues associated with aging, mental, and emotional health.
Hamelt Smith owner and director, leads Life Strategies with 24 years of experience in adult, adolescent and children's therapy. His number one objective is to see family relationships restored.It is his belief that using a client's strengths can help them to navigate the difficulties of life.
Kim Harrison joined the team ready to serve individuals and families. Kim graduated from Marshall University 2004 with Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology and has a history of 22 years in the behavioral health field. She is a Licensed Counselor by WV Board of Social Work Examiners and Provisionally Licensed Counselor by WV Board of Examiners in Counseling.
We have three locations. Life Strategies Counseling's main location is: 120 Harper Court, Beckley, WV 25801.
Our NEWEST LOCATION is in the MyCare office at 4500 MacCorkle Ave. SE, Charleston, WV 25304.
We also see clients in Princeton inside the New Hope Family Practice 365 Courthouse Road, Princeton, WV 24740.
Contact us at 304-255-7526 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Visit our website at www.lifestrat.com
- The motto is "Plan for Success" helping families & individual with the storms that come through life situations.
- We believe that client's strength can help them to navigate the difficulties of life.
- The trained and licensed counselors at Life Strategies are united behind a single purpose:
- Helping people think through areas of concern and develop strategies to improve their lives.
- There are a host of difficulties a trained therapist can assist with- anxiety, depression, behavioral problems & more.
Whom to Contact
- Kim Harrison
Located on the corner of MacCorkle and 45th Street Kanawha City