Martin & Seibert, L.C.
- Lawyers & Legal Services
Martin & Seibert, L.C. is a premier law firm, counseling clients for over 100 years. Unlike so many firms, we have not merged, changed names, or otherwise altered the foundation of our business in that time. We have continuously grown and offer full-service legal representation in a wide range of practice areas.
At Martin & Seibert, L.C., we believe a lawsuit should be managed and defended upon its merits. We have defended large class actions and mass litigation, and clients trust us to manage that litigation efficiently and effectively. Through excellent management skills - whether contract management with vendors, document management or e-discovery requirements - the firm can technically challenge the largest cases.
Driven by an internally adopted set of Core Values, we believe there is more to business integrity than words inscribed on a plaque-we believe in honesty, truth, and respect. We instill in our attorneys and staff that the practice of law should be driven by the same values that guide our lives, and that is why charity, community service, and the highest standards of our profession are so important to the continued success of our firm.
The complexity of today's litigation requires attorneys to merge technology, management, and law. The nature of our profession requires counsel to our clients, advocacy on their behalf, and the business acumen to understand the difference. We want our clients to see us as an asset, not as a liability.
- Our shareholders all hold AV Preeminent ratings from Martindale Hubbell for high ethical standards & legal ability
- Martin & Seibert, L.C. named a 2016 Best Law Firm in five practice areas by U.S. News Best Lawyers
- Martin & Seibert, L.C. shareholders selected by their peers for inclusion in 2016 Best Lawyers in America
- Exclusive member of Your House Counsel, national consortium of insurance & corporate liability defense law firms
- Consecutively recognized by Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, and Bests Recommended Insurance Attorneys