West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission
- Associations, Chambers, & Clubs
- Research, Exploration & Development
- NonProfit Community Organizations / Foundations
The West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission is responsible for developing, establishing, and overseeing the implementation of a public policy agenda for the state's four-year colleges and universities. It is charged with oversight of higher education institutions to ensure they are accomplishing their missions and implementing the provisions set by state statute.
- West Virginia's higher education system offers a diverse range of high-quality degrees and academic programs
- West Virginia is one of few states to invest equally in both need-based and merit-based financial aid
- State investments in higher education lead to increased economic opportunities
- A college education in West Virginia is accessible and affordable
- By 2018, WV needs to produce an additional 20,000 graduates, over current degree production, to sustain state?s economy
Located on the corner of Leon Sullivan Way and Kanawha Blvd. E.