Wingate by Wyndham - Charleston
- Travel, Transportation and Tourism
Located only minutes from anywhere in the Kanawha Valley, Wingate by Wyndham is a preferred, convenient alternative to downtown Charleston WV.
All public areas have been renovated in 2011 with sophistication and a trend-setting design.
Newly renovated non-smoking guest rooms were designed with the business traveler in mind. Each spacious room has a separate work area with comfortable work desk, ergonomic chair, 2 phone lines and laptop-sized room safes.
For the vacation traveler, the Wingate by Wyndham offers a variety of room choices including suites with hot tubs for the guest who wants to relax and spend a leisurely day, or two, or more!
Our hotel offers flexible meeting facilities with full catering options, ideal for seminars, conferences, meetings and receptions.
Wyndham Rewards program members earn reward points or airline miles for each qualifying stay.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet for guests and meeting participants
- Free hot breakfast buffet daily
- Located 5 minutes from downtown Charleston and 10 minutes from Yeager Airport
- Located at the Charleston Conference Center, with over 10,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space
- Corporate amenities including 24-hour business center, fitness center, Tuesday Manager's reception and restaurant/lounge
Whom to Contact
- Melissa StrickerDirector of Marketing and Revenue Mgt.Phone: (304) 414-0450
Take the Montrose Drive exit 56 go right at light and get into the extreme right lane?bear to the right again, following Cloverleaf which will merge onto 2nd Avenue. We're one block up on the left.