Attract Out of Town Guests with Charleston CVB Partnership Program (It's Free!)October 26, 2017
The Charleston Convention & Visitors Bureau wants to drive more traffic to local businesses and make our sports fans, players and coaches feel more welcome in our city with its Business Partnership Program.
The program is simple. Local businesses provide a special offer for players, coaches, fans, etc. and the CVB will list the offer on a dedicated landing page on its website. When the event is in town the CVB will push the page out through its social media channels to encourage teams and fans to patronize those businesses. All they have to do is show a badge, ticket, wristband or some other kind of identification associated with the event to receive the offer.
This is a cost-effective way to encourage visitors associated with sporting events to get out and sample what our community offers. There are no coupons to print.
What you offer is up to you. Just let the CVB know details in order to include it in their online materials.
Below is a list of upcoming sporting events that the CVB is focusing on:
- WVSSAC Volleyball, November 10 – 11
- NJCAA Women’s Division II National Championship, November 15-19
- WVSSAC Cheerleading, December 9
- MEC Basketball Championships, March 1- 3
- WVSSAC Girls Basketball, Mar 7 - 10
- WVSSAC Boys Basketball, March 14 - 17
- WVSSAC Tennis, May 10- 12
- WVSSAC Track, May 18 – 19
- WVSSAC Baseball, May 31-June 2
- USA BOXING Junior Olympics, June 25 - 30
- SportsFEST August 17 - 19
To register for the program, contact Samantha Carney, Charleston CVB special events manager, at 304-444-4165 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact:Samantha Carney, Charleston CVB Special Events Managersamantha.email@example.com, 304-444-4165