The Charleston Area Alliance Downtown Open pop-up putt-putt course will return Saturday, June 24 - Saturday, July 8 set along the sidewalks of downtown Charleston.
Each hole is customized by a business sponsor, resulting in a unique, one-of-a-kind miniature golf course. Downtown Open gives locals and visitors alike a reason to explore downtown, showcases regional companies and small businesses and provides free entertainment to families and friends.
Putt-putt players play for free, bringing their own putters and balls from home or borrowing the golf gear from local businesses. Downtown Open is approachable and playable by individuals of all ages, plus aesthetically pleasing and interesting to observe when not being played.
Our business sponsors creativity and execution drive this event. Sponsoring a hole is a great way to market your business, boost employee morale and just be creative. Whether your putt-putt hole is a work of art or intended to promote your company, this opportunity helps create a lively and exciting downtown Charleston.
2017 Downtown Open hole sponsorships are $250 and include one unfinished putt-putt platform to be delivered the week of May 10.
- Sponsor personalizes and finishes platform with décor, obstacles and materials that can endure tough weather conditions and hold up to daily player use. The putt-putt holes are outside in 90+-degree heat and rain over the course of the two-week event. Click here for sponsor details.
- Decorations can tie into the company’s focus area or promote special projects and events.
- Hole signage is provided and will identify the hole sponsor.
- Sponsor is listed on all at-event signage, scorecards and the Alliance website.
- Completed putt-putt holes will be picked up from sponsor businesses Thursday, June 22 and Friday, June 23.
- Only 20 putt-putt holes are available for the 2017 Downtown Open.
to register. Registration is only open to Charleston Area Alliance members.