Winners of the 2019 Downtown Charleston Holiday Window Display Contest Announced
CHARLESTON AREA ALLIANCE ANNOUNCE WINNERS OF 2019 DOWNTOWN HOLIDAY WINDOW DISPLAY CONTEST
The Charleston Area Alliance announced the winners of its third Downtown Charleston Holiday Window Display Contest, sponsored by Arnett Carbis Toothman with support from WV Radio Corporation.
Thirty-three businesses participated in the contest, producing fun and festive store windows and providing a forum for downtown entrepreneurs and property owners to join forces during the most critical time for retail. The event also enhanced the holiday shopping experience.
The Alliance announced eight winners, with categories including:
• People's Choice Award- CryoFix WV
• Best Professional Business- Capitol Center Offices
• Best Nonprofit - West Virginia Breast Health Initiative
• Best Restaurant- Adelphia's Sports Bar & Grille
• Best Retail- The Healing Tree
• Most Original- Dressmaker's Closet
• Best at Night- Charleston Bread Company
• Best Overall- Oddbird A Gift Emporium
For more information, visit CharlestonAreaAlliance.org.