What is Generation Charleston?
Generation Charleston, a program of the Charleston Area Alliance, engages and empowers young people in the greater Charleston community through events, projects and programs focusing on work, live and give initiatives. GC is committed to an inclusive and welcoming space while attracting, retaining and developing folks.
What we do.
Generation Charleston plans monthly events to help members work, live and give in the local community. Events include a variety of themes and purposes, including networking, professional development and community service. Generation Charleston works in partnership with local organizations, businesses and groups.
Generation Charleston is a program of the Charleston Area Alliance and supported by title sponsor, Huntington National Bank.
Generation Charleston is an open, inclusive environment that welcomes all 18- to 40-year-olds in the Greater Charleston area. We welcome new members all year round. Simply sign up to be a member using the form below and join us at our monthly meetings and events. Stay connected by signing up for our newsletter below and following us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
What’re the perks of being involved in Generation Charleston?
- Connect with other young talents in the Charleston area
- Access to networking and business leaders who can help you advance your career or goals
- Resume-building – shape your experiences to suit your professional needs
- Chance to serve Charleston by participating in community service events
Cost of Membership
There is an annual participation fee of $25. If you would like to request a fee waiver, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more or join us, click the link below.
Connect with the Generation Charleston volunteer leadership team today!
- Alex Schnulo | Chair
- Candace Nelson | Vice Chair
- Samantha Nygaard | Community Engagement Chair
- Kennedy Young | Operations Chair
- Erin Susman | Membership Chair
- Timur Dikec | LIVE Committee Captain