KVC West Virginia
- NonProfit Community Organizations / Foundations
- Hospitals & Health Services
When a child has suffered abuse or neglect, or when a family is facing a mental health challenge, KVC West Virginia is there with the support needed to move through difficult times.
KVC WV is a private, nonprofit child welfare organization that provides a diverse array of services including foster care, adoption, in-home family preservation services, and outpatient psychiatric and behavioral healthcare. We are committed to enriching and enhancing the lives of West Virginia children and families.
The organization has deep roots in WV, going back to 1970. KVC acquired Action Youth Care in 2001, building on AYC's legacy of providing foster care and other children/s services.
KVC WV works closely with the WV Department for Health and Human Resources and other organizations to develop community-based services for the betterment of children and families. KVC is a state-licensed child placing agency and behavioral healthcare provider in 26 counties for children in state custody. We operate in 8 office locations and employ 40 case managers, therapists, and other highly-trained and experienced staff.
KVC WV is a division of KVC Health Systems, a national leader in providing innovative, effective and compassionate care. KVC is accredited by the Joint Commission and endorsed by the Annie E. Casey Foundation was a national best practice organization in child welfare.
- We provide mental health, foster care, and adoption services to families in 26 counties in West Virginia.
- We are the largest private provider of foster care in the state of West Virginia.
- We have a trauma informed masters level licensed clinicians who provide mental health treatment to children and families
- We are not for profit agency that provides Christmas presents to all of the children served by KVC.
- We have had operation in West Virginia since the 1990"; first at Action Youth Care and KVC since 2001.
Whom to Contact
- Jackson Office235 S. Church St. Suite D-FRipley, West Virginia 25271Phone: (304) 373-1108