P. Joseph Lehman, Inc., Consulting Engineers
- Architects & Engineers
Work is completed on time and within the original budget. Well over 80% of our business comes from repeat clients, which demonstrates the success of our approach. Our professional are specialist in transportation and structural design, site development, surveying, NEPA compliance studies (EISs, EAs, CEEs), natural resource management and environmental permitting, hazardous waste management investigations and remedial design, industrial hygiene studies, archaeological, cultural & historic studies, and geology and construction services. We are also proud to offer grantsmanship services to assist clients in identifying potential project funding, budget development and presentation of written applications and oral presentations. Theses services are typically provided at no cost. We maintain three offices to serve you. Our headquarters is in Duncansville, PA and two branch offices are located in Bedford, PA and Charleston, WV.
- Celebrating 50 years in 2019.
- Worked on more historic covered bridges in US than any other firm.
- Complete civil engineering and environmental services, including hazardous waste.
- Completed work on well over 500 highway bridges.
- Provide site engineering services.
Located in the Charleston Area Alliance building