United States Postal Service
- NonProfit Community Organizations / Foundations
- Office - Administration Service/Support/Supplies
The Greater Kanawha Valley Postal Customer Council (PCC) is a postal sponsored organization that works with the USPS and partners with local mailers to use the mail to communicate and interact with their customers. The PCC helps PCC Industry members and their organizations grow and develop professionally through focused educational programs. The PCC shares information and facilitates the exchange of ideas about new and existing Postal Service products, programs services and procedures that affect all businesses that use the mail. The Greater Kanawha Valley PCC is available to anyone who may want to join.
- Help PCC industry menders and their organizations grow and develop professionally through educational workshops.
- Gain inside access to products, services, and innovations.
- Build relationships by attending our General Meetings and stay in the know.
- We are a Postal Service sponsored organization.
- Share new and existing Postal Service products, programs, services and procedures.
Whom to Contact
- Tanya StricklinPhone: (304) 561-1125
Charleston Main Post Office, corner of Lee Street E and Dickinson Street