5 Ways to Maximize Your Alliance MembershipTuesday, March 9, 2021
Is your business looking for ways to become more involved as a Charleston Area Alliance member? Look no further! Here are five ways you and your employees can take advantage of your Alliance membership!
1. Engage with the Charleston Area Alliance on Social Media. It’s where we provide our members with updates on the work we’re doing in the Charleston area. We also share information about our members through our Keep It Local Kanawha Valley social media campaign and collaborative initiatives like Support Small CWV, which increases your business or organization’s exposure online.
2. Keep your profile updated on the Alliance Online Member Directory. Having an up-to-date business profile in our online directory means Alliance website visitors have current, fresh information about your business or organization. Additionally, Alliance staff uses the online directory to refer inquiries to local services and small businesses. Alliance members can submit updates to Jeri Adkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Attend Charleston Area Alliance Events. Our events are among the most anticipated in the Charleston area business community, whether virtual or in-person. Our events range from networking and professional development like Business After Hours and Elevations Luncheons to community gatherings, like Downtown Charleston Streetfests. While events still look a little different in our world right now, we encourage you to join us for a virtual or in-person event soon to connect with community leaders, local business owners and the Alliance staff.
4. Host a Ribbon Cutting Celebration. The Charleston Area Alliance wants to help you celebrate your business or organization’s milestones- whether it’s a new business, location or anniversary event, our ribbon cutting celebrations provides you with support and promotion from the Alliance and the Charleston community. The Alliance staff helps promote your ceremony to local leaders and business people and provides ribbon, large scissors, and photo/video needs.
5. Access our network and let us help to connect you. The Charleston Area Alliance wants your business or organization to succeed. We’re here to connect you with other companies and resources that can help you grow, whether through hosting events like Business After Hours (when we’re not social distancing!) or virtually connecting you with other members and contacts.
We can’t wait for you and your employees to get more involved! Reach out to Jeri Adkins, VP of Administration, at jadkins@CharlestonAreaAlliance.org today!