Alliance Announces 2021-22 Leadership Kanawha Valley ClassTuesday, September 21, 2021
The Charleston Area Alliance is excited to announce the participants of the Leadership Kanawha Valley Class of 2021-22. For over 18 years, the Alliance has offered this highly sought-after professional development opportunity.
Through community immersion and interactions with diverse leaders, Leadership Kanawha Valley cultivates leaders and ignites the advancement of the region. Throughout the eight-month program, the class will meet monthly to hear from guest speakers, attend exclusive tours throughout the region, and discuss community challenges and initiatives.
The following individuals are participating in the 2021-22 program:
– Maria Belcher, FestivALL Charleston
– Matthew Bonar, Truist
– Hawley Carlson, Volunteer West Virginia
– Nicole Christian, Charleston Area Alliance
– Erika Connelly, Kanawha County Public Library
– Steven Corbin, Bible Center Church
– Kristin Dent, West Virginia Commercial
– Megan Diehl, Goodwill Industries of Kanawha Valley
– Tegan Easterday, Huntington National Bank
– Kara Greathouse, KRT
– Cedric Greene, Goodwill Industries of Kanawha Valley
– Joseph Jenkins, Jay-Bee Oil & Gas
– Alex Kincaid, Belle Chemical Company
– Paul Koontz, United Way of Central West Virginia
– Marlee Layh, Cabin Creek Health Systems
– Erica Pauken, West Virginia American Water
– Adam Perry, Morgan Stanley
– Jacob Pitman, KRT
– Mara Thompson, Mountaineer Gas Company
– Robert Welty, United Bank
– Christine Westgate, Dow
– David Wojciechowicz, Belle Chemical Company
– Lowell Wood, Kureha PGA
“We applaud each individual’s commitment to themselves and their community, as well as each of their employers for allowing them the opportunity to be involved,” said Susie Salisbury, VP of Community Development for the Alliance
Leadership Kanawha Valley has exposed emerging and existing community leaders to the issues that face our region while challenging and engaging participants to strengthen the community through service and leadership.
The Charleston Area Alliance would like to thank Thomas Health Systems and United Bank for their continued support of Leadership Kanawha Valley. For questions about the Leadership program, please contact Susie Salisbury at firstname.lastname@example.org.