CHARLESTON AREA ALLIANCE ANNOUNCES 2022-23 LEADERSHIP KANAWHA VALLEY CLASSWednesday, October 12, 2022
Regional Leadership Program Welcomes 29 Participants
Charleston, West Virginia – The Charleston Area Alliance is excited to announce the participants of the Leadership Kanawha Valley Class of 2022-23. Program participants include 29 professionals from around the Kanawha Valley. Throughout the eight-month program, the class will meet monthly to hear from guest speakers, attend exclusive tours throughout the region, and discuss community challenges and initiatives.
For over 19 years, the Alliance has offered this highly sought-after professional development opportunity and more than 400 individuals have joined the Leadership Kanawha Valley alumni network. Through community immersion and interactions with diverse leaders, Leadership Kanawha Valley cultivates leaders and ignites the advancement of the region. The following individuals are participating in the 2022-23 program:
- Kayla Addison City National Bank
- Luke Aliff Appalachian Power/AEP
- Christopher Ansell Frost Brown Todd
- Ryan Boustany The Thrasher Group Inc.
- Dana Bryant Volunteer West Virginia
- Leslie Carpenter Appalachian Power/AEP
- Leah Dunmyer Clay Center for the Arts & Sciences of West Virginia
- Tamerra Gilmore CAMC Foundation
- Leah Glover LamDen Consulting LLC
- Sarah Henderson Suttle & Stalnaker, PLLC
- Emily Hensley HealthNet Aeromedical Services, Inc.
- Roseshalla Holmes Four Points by Sheraton
- Jeff Hornyak American Red Cross – WV Region
- Shea James West Virginia Conference of The United Methodist Church
- Danny Johnson Belle Chemical Company
- Bethany Kinder Dow
- Joey Kutz Silling Architects
- Jiro Masuko Kureha PGA, LLC
- Sam McKown United Bank
- Marissa Nortz Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Rekko Patton Charleston Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Kenya Perry City National Bank
- Michael Raymo West Virginia American Water
- Michael Snyder AssuredPartners of WV, LLC
- Derek Vance The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation
- Samuel Wilkes The Thrasher Group Inc.
- Anduwyn Williams West Virginia Association of Rehabilitation Facilities
- Jessica Woods Thomas Health
- Mark Wright Belle Chemical Company
“We continue to be impressed with the commitment that our Leadership Kanawha Valley classes show to their community and to their own growth,” said Susie Salisbury, VP of Community Development for the Alliance. “We’re grateful to these leaders and their employers for being a part of this program.”
Leadership Kanawha Valley has exposed emerging and existing community leaders to the issues that face our region while challenging and engaging participants to strengthen the community through service and leadership. The Charleston Area Alliance would like to thank Thomas Health, an affiliate of WVU Medicine, and United Bank for their continued support of Leadership Kanawha Valley. For questions about the Leadership program, please contact Susie Salisbury at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Charleston Area Alliance is a multi-faceted economic, business and community development organization as well as the largest regional Chamber of Commerce in West Virginia. The Alliance attracts and retains innovative industries and workforce, revitalizes urban spaces and improves Charleston, West Virginia and the Kanawha Valley through a unified mission and strategic goals. Learn more about Alliance programs and events at www.charlestonareaalliance.org.